|Wholy Living Recipe|
FRUIT, NUT & SEED SQUARES or BALLS
1. Combine your favorite dried fruit, nuts & seeds in a bowl. Using a coarse disk on the meat grinder, gradually process them into a bowl. Cranberries, raisins, apricots, cherries, pumpkin, sunflower, almonds, cashews, walnuts.*
2. Add orange juice if necessary for moisture.
3. Form into balls & roll in shredded coconut. No need to refrigerate, just enjoy as a healthy snack or grab & go breakfast.
4. OR … Pat our flat onto a cookie sheet.. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top. Sprinkle shredded coconut as a topping.
5. Cut into squares. YUMMY! *I used this in granola bars, so good!
***THIS IS REAL, DELICIOUS,FAST FOOD! Just think of all the processed ingredients you avoid by making your own fruit treats!
|Back to Recipe Index|