|Wholy Living Recipe Back to Recipe Index|
Adapted from Trim Healthy Mama
1. Brown burger & drain fat. Add 3 t onion powder & 1 t salt & 2 T beef broth powder. Cook 1/2 C each millet/quinoa in 2 C water. Add to beef.
2. Place mixture in casserole dish & stir in 6 oz grated cheese.
3. Layer your favorite cheese burger toppings.
4. In separate bowl, beat 2 eggs, ½ C mayo, salt & pepper, catsup, mustard & pickle relish together. Pour over the meat & cheese.
5. Top with a disk of bread dough like a bun.
6. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or freeze for future meal.