|Wholy Living Recipe|
VEGGIE NUGGETS ~ SLIDERS
Adapted from BUZZFEED
These make up quickly for a great freezer meal or snack! Loved them at our March Event! NO LEFTOVERS!
1. Using either the Bosch Food Processor or the either Meat Grinder, process into a bowl
3 carrots 1/2 head cauliflower
1 head broccoli 2 cloves garlic
2 potatoes 3 stalks celery
2 slices whole grain bread 1 onion
2. Add: 2 eggs 1 t pink salt ½ t pepper
3. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and form a small nugget. Coat with bread crumbs or bean flour.
4. Pan-fry with small drizzle of coconut oil over medium high heat until both sides are golden brown, about 10 minutes OR Bake on a silicone mat at 400 for 25 minutes, flipping after the first 15 minutes.
5. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or on a home made bun.
|Back to Recipe Index|